Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 9: List 3 people who have influenced you, and how.

The first person who influenced me is my dad. My Dad is an alcoholic, pretty severe. Growing up I decided I would never be like him. So I thank you Dad, for showing me that I would make a pathetic drunk.

I can't remember what grade she taught, but Mrs Hennessy was my social studies teacher and she was CRAZY! She would jump on tables and throw things at us. She also got to the semi finals for jepordy. She was super smart, I wonder where she is now? She used to make me hold my paper with my non dominat hand while writing, It's a habit that has stuck with me, to this day and I am passing on to a very reluctant Bradly, soon to be Brayden!

My husband influences me as well. He works 60 hours a week so I can stay home with my kids during the summer. Life would be much easier for him if I got a summer job. But he wants me to be with our children. I love you, babe. Thank you SO very much for working so hard for us, we appreciate it and we miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment