Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 13: Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

My biggest weakness is my inability to believe the best of myself. I am not a bad person. I may be unliked by some people but not all.

I am a horrible housekeeper. I really hate cleaning, because my children go right behind me and mess it back up.

My self esteem. I have lost approx 50 lbs since last July and today I was looking in the mirror and I still see the bigger girl I used to be. I know my body has changed because my clothes don't fit but I just don't "see it".

My communication skills stink. I am not very good at expressing myself and standing up for me. I let people walk all over me and never let it be known that it is not OK.

Keeping my patience. I struggle the most with this. I try to be patient with my children, my husband and others but I just want things to be "perfect" and done when I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment