Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 11: Describe a few of your pet peeves.

This topic couldn't have come at a better time! My son is diagnosed as ADHD and was on a stimulant medication but had really bad rebound, got aggressive and very impulsive, so we changed to a nonstimulant. Since we changed he has been constantly referred to himself in the 3rd person. "Bradly wants a drink"."Can Bradly go outside?" Lots of deep breaths and asking him not to do it made me realize he's doing to bug me! Brat...

Another pet peeve of mine is leaving the empty cans in the sink. How freaking hard is it to throw them in the bag?!?

Not properly restrained passengers.

Formula feeding.

Not breastfeeding

Disclaimer: This is my blog, it is about me. It is about how I feel. It is not intended to offend anyone or to make people angry. It's MY pet peeves. Carrying on.

Nail biting.

Whining.

Back talk.

Empty milk/juice bottles being put back into the fridge.

Smoking. It stinks.

Dirty clothes on the floor in front of the washer.

My coffee cup becoming empty :)
There are many more but these are the ones I can think of, right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment