Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you happiest right now?

 The thing that makes me the most happiest is my family! Bill, Bradly, Brayden and Baylee are my LIFE! They amaze me every single day! I live for them.

I am also pretty happy when our family comes to visit! We live about an hour and half away from both our families so trips home become crazy with traveling and trying to divide our time to see everyone. When they come up to see us we can focus on just them! It is a lot less hectic for us as well.

A hot bath and good book makes the list too! I love to read and a hot bath is so relaxing. 

Good friends and great friendships! Where would I be with out my venting partners?

Bed time. I love going to bed after a nice productive day, exhausted from being busy, after relaxing with the kiddos while getting them ready for bed. 

I'm going to add another, I love being a SAHM, but I also love my job, so being a bus driver is perfect. I call it my Semi stay at home mom job. I get all holidays, vacations, snow days and snow delays off. I get the summer off. I do, however, miss putting them ON the bus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment